Solution Engineer - Nordics
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer with a proven track record of success in Solution Engineering and Solution Selling to join our team at Zoom. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be pivotal in driving customer success by architecting, designing, and demonstrating tailored solutions that address our customer's unique challenges and business objectives. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success, to ensure the seamless delivery of our solutions and contribute to the growth and innovation of our company. The role involves a deep understanding of the technical aspects of Zooms platform, strong communication skills, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into easily understandable terms for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead strategic sales engagements, providing expert-level technical support to clients and internal teams.
- Act as a subject matter expert on UCaaS and CCaaS technology, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with the Global architecture team to drive product enhancements and innovation.
- Contribute to sales strategy, marketing initiatives, product development, and processes based on customer feedback and market insights.
- Experienced in technical customer-facing roles, preferably in SaaS / UcaaS environment
- Business fluency, both written and verbal, in English and Swedish
- Expected to be highly proficient in all areas related to our products and represent the technical aspects of how we solve customer problems.
- Solution Engineer with prior experience supporting Unified Communications, video or web conferencing solutions preferred
- Experience in working within a high-volume Account environment
- Cloud telephony and or Contact Centre experience
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.#LI-Remote