Manager, Channel Sales
We are looking for a Manager to Lead our Channel Sales team in Japan with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in driving a channel sales strategy within the Japan region. This person must also have developed strong channel sales relationships and strategy with distributors, large national VAR’s, SI’s and regional partners to drive our channel business in APAC. This position involves developing a regional partner strategy by priority country, managing a team of channel leaders and working closely with our regional direct sales leadership on the right partner coverage model. Must have experience targeting, recruiting and onboarding new partners, track record of channel sales success working in SaaS, cloud, collaboration and building a new business line from scratch independently. Must have deep relationships and understanding of the Japan partner ecosystem and can get up and running with existing relationships and partners.
- Manage a team of channel managers to drive partner sales for Japan
- Develop a channel partner strategy that includes managing current partners, recruiting new partners and growing indirect sales revenue
- Work closely with the Japan Zoom sales leadership team to develop a partner sales strategy to drive incremental revenue
- Track sales pipeline and bookings against quota and other metrics
- At least 10 years working in channel for a technology company preferably in software, SaaS, cloud, collaboration in the APAC region
- Minimum 10 year’s experiences in managing a large team across APAC region
- Experience developing an APAC channel ecosystem and track record of channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.