Senior Solutions Engineer, ANZ (based in Melbourne)
**Based in Melbourne**
We are hiring a Senior Solutions Engineer to join our ANZ team. The Senior Solutions Engineer role at Zoom is an exciting and rewarding position. We are looking for a technical sales professional with knowledge of customer business drivers to adopt the Zoom Communication platform. The Senior Solutions Engineer acts as a trusted advisor and plays an integral part in delivering Happiness to our customers. This individual serves as the lead advocate for customers; translating technical needs into product development, recommendations, testing of customer environments and driving customer demand/features internally within Zoom. Must be able to understand and articulate Zoom's architectural advantages to our customers and support the Account Executive when it comes to proposing and designing solutions to our customers biggest collaboration challenges. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have a background in telephony, video and applications sales, knowledge of Zoom communication platform (Meetings, Phone, Chat, Events, Marketplace/API) and/or competitive equivalent. In depth knowledge of UCaaS competition is preferred (Microsoft, Amazon, RingCentral, 8x8, Cisco, etc)
● Designing next generation communication solutions for Zoom customers
● Conducting demo and proof of concepts for prospective Zoom customers
● Solution and architectural design and selling
● RFQ/RFP response/preparation
● Building competitive intelligence
● Working Across Multiple Boundaries
● Driving the Zoom Vision
● 10+ years of technical experience in Collaboration technologies
● SaaS Collaboration sales experience i.e. web conferencing, cloud voice, UCaaS
● 5+ years in a customer facing technical role required
● Strong business acumen and executive presence
● In-depth knowledge of "traditional" voice communications systems and
● Excellent communication skills
● Create, present and document technical solutions
● Ability to present topics in a clear and concise manner to many levels of
technical skill sets and audience sizes
● Expert level solution sales ability
● Understand Zoom partner and ecosystem partners, products and applications
● Mentor developing team members
● Act as a leader when the situation warrants
● Be flexible and able to function in a high growth environment
● Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.