Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. Our innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
The Implementation Manager’s main focus is to provide world-class customer service while ensuring that the customer moves efficiently through the onboarding process, all while driving value recognition through consultation and guidance of their UpKeep deployment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with new customers to configure and deploy their UpKeep account to meet their specific business needs.
- Serve as an UpKeep and Implementation subject matter expert by acting as the key Project Manager ensuring accurate completion of numerous onboarding tasks.
- Manage implementation end to end as the key driver responsible for the success of the project.
- Understand and use project management concepts, i.e. scope management, issue management, time management and client management.
- Facilitate training programs including hosting remote training, creating training materials and standard operating procedures.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high-quality communication and interactions.
- Assist customers with the mapping and migration of data into UpKeep.
- Supports system integrations between UpKeep and other software.
- Work closely with multiple departments to ensure a successful deployment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external executive sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes.
- Advocate for customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Document lessons learned and recommended process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree a plus in business, communications, or similar field
- 4+ years experience in customer facing role; SaaS Implementations experience preferred
- Proven project management skills, and the ability to synthesize complex requirements into deliverables.
- Experience with using Salesforce
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven business acumen
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Must be assertive, receptive to input, skillful at managing relationships (personable, persuasive)
- Experience with Cloud & SaaS domain knowledge
- Quickly synthesize discussions and conversations into detailed meeting notes
- Detail oriented, organized, and can quickly diagnose and fix implementation issues, while also looking for continuous improvement.
- Communication and relationship-building skills, as this role requires cross-functional collaboration with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to set and communicate clear expectations
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results in ambiguous situations
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – able to apply the technical knowledge and skills required in the job role and responsibilities in order to achieve the expected outputs.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths, recognizes development needs, and takes action to improve. Is open to feedback and always seeks to learn.
- Communicates ideas – respectfully exchange information and proposes a way forward. Listen to views of colleagues and take in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares knowledge and information, fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values.
- Act as a good citizen of UpKeep.
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Your personal and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Full-time team members at UpKeep are offered affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance for themselves and their families, HSA with employer paid contribution, optional FSA, Life Insurance, 11 paid annual holidays, unlimited paid time off, 10 days of sick time per year, ability to enroll in our 401(k) plan, 12-week paid parental leave, Employee Assistance Program, Modern Health for mental health resources, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate in discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
At UpKeep, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. UpKeep is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.