Director of Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Are you passionate about transforming the way the world collects data? SoundCommerce, an end-to-end retail data platform connects and models marketing, operations, and merchandising data for retail brands.
As a Director of Sales, you will manage the end to end sales process. You will build and manage relationships with key executive stakeholders from early stage qualification to commercial contract negotiation. You will play a vital role in leading and scaling our sales team and influencing how we go to market.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software or SaaS managing new business development in a dynamic environment
- Cloud and modern data technology experience
- Experience leading and managing a team of Solutions Engineers, AE’s, and BDR’s
- Led a technical sales process with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders
- Experience building a pipeline utilizing outbound and inbound prospecting methods, as well as engaging partner sales channels
- A history of exceeding your individual and team goals
- Experience bringing a new product offering to market
- An energetic and self-motivated drive with the ability to quickly build rapport in-person and through online channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to travel some to industry events
What your day will look like:
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to drive pipeline generation and achieve objectives
- Engage with and promote SoundCommerce through partner sales channels
- Source, engage, qualify, and close deals with executives in Marketing, Operations, C-Suite
- Conduct product demonstrations and build use cases to solve complex business challenges
- Achieve ACV and annual recurring revenue (ARR) targets
- Contribute to and iterate on existing business development strategies and processes
- Develop and execute account strategies to generate new business opportunities, as well as existing lead pipeline
What you get:
- 100% company paid benefits for employees, including: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fully virtual, remote work
- Flexible PTO Policy and Generous Holiday Package
- Work-life Balance
- Exciting, fast paced environment
- Continual opportunities for career growth
- Opportunity to grow and shape the future of retail
SoundCommerce is an equal opportunity employer building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The more inclusive we are, the better we serve our customers and each other.
See more open positions at SoundCommerce
Something looks off?