Contract Technical Recruiter
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for engineering and product roles from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and other search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to match experience to openings.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their needs, and maintain quality communications throughout the hiring process regardless of outcome.
- Lead interview teams through debriefs and support in making hiring decisions.
- Leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective and efficient results-driven recruiting processes.
Who you are
- You are a team player and have the ability to influence and develop effective partnerships with a variety of stakeholders.
- You know this job is first and foremost a partnership, with candidates and with the teams you recruit for; you take a proactive, consultative approach with these relationships, building trust consistently and quickly.
- Enjoy collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
- Able to utilize data to support recruiting goals and projections
- Comfortable dealing with sensitive information in a discreet manner
- Self starter that works well independently, as well as in a team setting
- Enjoy networking and relationship building
- You are a lifelong learner, always looking for ways to improve and to learn everything there is to know about the company, market trends, and the teams with whom you partner.
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive engineering, data & product candidates.
- Solid understanding of current competitive job market in Korea.
- Ability to craft compelling job descriptions and external messaging.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
The Future of Work at Sendbird 2.0
Sendbird values both work efficiency and team collaboration, and relationship building. For that purpose, we operate the new Future of Work 2.0 system. Those who live within an hour's commute to work will go to the office once a week to achieve synergy while autonomously choosing the best place and time to work together. Depending on your residence, organization, or nature of work, the frequency of attendance will be determined by consulting with the team.
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skill sets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital world. Conversations have always been the way people build relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by making apps more social through chat, voice and video.
Sendbird is rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1 Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.
Something looks off?