Regional Vice President, Enterprise (West)
Job Title: Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales (West)
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
To do this, we’re looking for a RVP of Enterprise Sales. Do you want to lead a team of high-performing Account Executives within enterprise segments at the fastest growing tech company in Atlanta? Do you want to play a huge part in Salesloft’s continued YoY record-breaking sales growth? Salesloft is on the search for our next Enterprise RVP to coach our growing Enterprise Sales Executive team to quota and booking targets.
You will lead, develop and manage our team of Account Executives. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales Operations and Product teams (as well as other business units) to be accountable for delivering against budgeted revenue and KPI goals. You will be responsible for leading the efforts to drive productivity and efficiency improvement for your team through innovation, new technologies, skill set training and process improvement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic leader who is laser-focused on developing a team that is responsible for hunting net new business with enterprise customers. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for overseeing our Account Executives and helping them educate the market about the power of Salesloft and generating opportunities with new customers.
If you’re passionate about leading sales teams, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a RVP of Enterprise Sales is the career path for you!
Salesloft’s Sales Leadership team is tight-knit, collaborative, and works closely together in order to achieve success. Overall, our team is comprised of experienced Salespeople who are passionate about the teams we lead, our product and, above all, our customers. We are committed to and excited about the ability to bring our software to sales teams and organizations across the globe. We support our teams, and are consistently in the weeds with them, ensuring each member gets the training, coaching, tools and mentorship they need to grow and be successful. Our Sales Leadership team is also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 5+ years of experience as an enterprise sales leader in a SaaS environment
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating enterprise sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets and guide a team through complex and evangelical sales cycles
- Highly driven, proactive individual with an execution focus, a strong sense of urgency, and a belief in Salesloft’s mission. You go beyond relationship management
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Demonstrated experience as a team-building leader, capable of rallying support from both direct and indirect staff to drive shared positive results
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Join our 3-week Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1’s with your team, understand your 30-60-90 plan, and meet & shadow current members of the broader Salesloft team
- Work directly with your manager and peers on new initiatives and ways to improve day to day operations; build the best Sales Executive team in the industry
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Executives etc. - they will be key relationships for you throughout your Account Executives' deal cycles
- Become demo certified
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be a product expert and feel comfortable demoing and assisting your team in closing deals
- Accurately assess the capabilities, motivators, and career goals of each team member and provide ongoing coaching to improve their performance and support their career path
- Develop and implement sales strategies that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company targets
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast sales pipeline with your team to be delivered to the Senior Leadership team (SLT)
- Hire, develop, coach and manage a strong team of Account Executives to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and client care
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Salesloft’s product, value, competitors, and unified communications and collaboration industry trends
- Consistently help your team achieve their activity goals
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently help your team meet or exceed quota
- Complete your Lessonly training to ensure you are up-to-date on negotiation best practices, new releases and more
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing team leader by consistently exceeding team goals
- Cultivate a team of Account Executives that see consistent month to month success
- Begin to assist as a mentor, leader, or coach to other new peers of the team
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT Salesloft:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.
Salesloft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It is Salesloft’s intent to pay all Lofters competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Salesloft’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.