Job Title: Associate Consultant I
Location: Remote - US
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re even more excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Associate Consultant I, Consulting Services is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Consulting Services team whose primary goal is to successfully on-board each customer, establishing a solid foundation for their future success.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to develop along a great career path in Consulting Services.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented, forward-looking team player who can help us grow and mature our Consulting services organization while ensuring the highest quality onboarding experience for our customers.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers’ future successes. You will help play a critical role in the success of the Consulting Services team. Leading virtual Salesloft trainings, providing basic sales strategy, product adoption and proactive communication - all with one goal in mind: ensuring the successful onboarding of our clients.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming Associate Consultant I, Consulting Services is the career path for you!
Salesloft’s Consulting Services team is composed of both seasoned and up-and-coming consultants who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us. They are also the epitome of our core values. Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 0-1 year Professional experience, preferable in a customer facing role in SaaS or technology
- Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and HubSpot CRM is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience having difficult conversations
- Huge drive, ambition, and motivation for success
- Outstanding work ethic, time management & prioritization abilities
- Character, integrity, and professionalism
- Commitment to being a team player by looking for ways to contribute value to others
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Disciplined, flexible, and autonomous work habits; we don't micromanage
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your onboarding plan and delve into your daily responsibilities
- Understand the implementation methodology for our packaged onboarding offerings
- Begin shadowing of calls/meetings with more tenured team members to see our methodology in action via our Onboarding Program
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Achieve the Salesloft Administrator Certification, demonstrating your knowledge of our product
- Understand the various metrics and respective targets for your role (e.g. billable utilization, customer satisfaction, project margin) and those of the broader Customer Services organization (e.g. seats activated, product usage/adoption)
- Understand all aspects of the platform and how to train customers on the platform through our webinar-based onboarding program
- Start receiving implementation projects and ramping towards owning a full book of business
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your various targets (e.g. billable utilization, customer satisfaction, project margin)
- Assist in maintaining the Basic Onboard webinar-based onboarding model via additional responsibilities that exist outside of implementation projects
- Begin your Skill Development program with your manager to focus on professional development around the core competencies of the role
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Shadow larger projects led by more tenured consultants
- Continue to provide excellent service to our customers and meet or exceed your various targets (e.g. billable utilization, customer satisfaction, project margin)
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Continue skill development sessions with your manager in order to hone your skills as a consultant
- Hit your KPIs on a consistent basis including CSAT and utilization
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
At Salesloft, we're not just a company, we're a community built on shared values.
We put our customers first, prioritize our team over ourselves, focus on results, have a bias toward taking action, and choose to see the glass as half full. These values have been at the heart of our growth in becoming the #1 leader in sales engagement software, and we're still just getting started.
Salesloft helps sales teams drive more revenue with the only complete Sales Engagement platform available in the market. Salesloft is the one place for sellers and managers to go to execute all their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, forecast with accuracy, and get the coaching and insights they need to win more deals. Thousands of the world’s most successful sales teams, like those at Google, 3M, IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2021, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, three times by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
In addition to our stand-out organizational health, G2 recently ranked us #1 in Enterprise Sales Engagement and we were named a leader in the 2022 Forrester Wave for Sales Engagement. We received the highest possible score in 26 out of 30 criteria, more than any other vendor evaluated in our category.
We’re redefining an age-old industry. This is challenging work – but our team of driven innovators makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, cutting-edge, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything we do and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Is This Role Not An Exact Fit? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Why Should You Work At Salesloft?
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-trajectorytraction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
It is Salesloft’s intent to pay all Lofters competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Salesloft’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?