Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Guadalajara, MX (Remote)
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Salesloft, our QA Engineers are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing QA engineering team who are quality advocates, supportive and innovative.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our “team over self” core value, you will have the opportunity to test cutting edge software technology. You will have the opportunity to make a difference.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining, and executing manual test cases
- Creating, maintaining, and executing automated test scripts, and test cases
- Participating in the development of automated testing tools/frameworks
- Participating in defining best practices and test strategies for manual and automated testing
- Reporting defects discovered during manual test runs
- Reporting defects discovered during automated test runs
- Ensuring performance and scalability for applications and platforms
- Working collaboratively with other Quality Engineers and Developers
- Working on multiple concurrent projects while understanding the dependencies
- Participating in release testing during code deployment
- Collaborating on determining the root cause of production defects and adding quality improvements to prevent similar defects in the future.
- Training and mentoring team members
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a persistent, detail-oriented person with a natural curiosity to build new technologies; who has an eye for continuous improvement and is interested in gathering facts about software by validating and verifying a piece of software and its relationship with different parts of the system.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for, manual and automated, functional and integration testing. You will be additionally responsible for automating previously manual testing. You will be well versed with different testing methodologies. If you have a passion for automation of testing and all functions, learning, doing, and becoming more, finding bugs in software, providing a quality customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Hybrid QA Engineer is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft’s QA Engineering team is composed of seasoned and up-and-coming QA Engineers who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The QA Engineering team consists of high performers, quality advocates, supportive and innovative team members who work hand in hand with Engineers to push quality code fast.
They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 4+ years industry experience within a software organization
- 2+ years with test automation - UI or service level automation and tools like Selenium, Playwright, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with Blackbox testing and smoke, regression & functional testing
- Experience with testing in CI/CD environments and familiarity with pipeline integration.
- Experience working in Agile development process (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Experience with GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, Slack is preferred
- Experience working with API and REST technologies
- Familiar with common SDLC practices
- Ability to teach/mentor others
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- You will understand the testing pyramid and how to balance unit, Integration, acceptance, and e2e tests
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated tests
- Review nightly regression runs
- Work with the team to identify and prioritize test cases which should be automated
- Demonstrate ownership a task/project without needing much supervision
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Reporting of key statistics and trends related to test design
- Design automation framework(s), test plans, test scripts, defect reports
- Review other team member’s code
- Manage the documentation of test results
- Contribute to investigating new testing technologies, tools to expand and improve test coverage
- Assess and communicate Quality risks in a broad range of forums
- Begin to be an advocate for continuous improvement and opportunities for SDLC life cycle
- Help mentor others on the QA team contribute to automation
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
At Salesloft, we're not just a company, we're a community built on shared values.
We put our customers first, prioritize our team over ourselves, focus on results, have a bias toward taking action, and choose to see the glass as half full. These values have been at the heart of our growth in becoming the #1 leader in sales engagement software, and we're still just getting started.
Salesloft helps sales teams drive more revenue with the only complete Sales Engagement platform available in the market. Salesloft is the one place for sellers and managers to go to execute all their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, forecast with accuracy, and get the coaching and insights they need to win more deals. Thousands of the world’s most successful sales teams, like those at Google, 3M, IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2021, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, three times by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
In addition to our stand-out organizational health, G2 recently ranked us #1 in Enterprise Sales Engagement and we were named a leader in the 2022 Forrester Wave for Sales Engagement. We received the highest possible score in 26 out of 30 criteria, more than any other vendor evaluated in our category.
We’re redefining an age-old industry. This is challenging work – but our team of driven innovators makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, cutting-edge, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything we do and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?