Inbound Sales Development Representative - French
Job Title: Inbound Sales Development Representative - French
THE OPPORTUNITY:Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Inbound SDRs are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales and marketing team whose primary objective is qualifying inbound leads to pass to our account executives to create pipeline. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind them.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for speaking to inbound leads and identifying underlying problems in their sales solutions. You will qualify their need and partner with account-executives to pass the deal to the stage. Specifically, you will:
- Differentiate Salesloft to prospective customers as the leader in the Sales Engagement industry
- Exemplify our results-focused value, consistently achieve or overachieve on your sales targets communicated to you on day 1
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Be seen as a thought-leader and industry expert, staying up-to-date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary software that is changing the way sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a bias-towards-action, results-oriented, motivated individual excited to engage with potential customers to assess mutual fit. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in helping us qualify individuals who are interested in Salesloft and assessing need and product fit.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more than previously possible… if you’re passionate about innovation, growth and serving customers and thrive in a fast-paced, developmental environment, then becoming an Inbound SDR is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft’s marketing team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming demand generation specialists, inbound SDRs, product marketers and industry leaders who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The marketing team consists of results-oriented SaaS marketing professionals defining and owning the sales engagement market. The members of our team share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing Salesloft. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- Native or Professional level French
- 6 months-2 years of relevant sales experience required; internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning sceptics into ecstatic new customers
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- BS/BA required
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation and Sales Orientation where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Join our 3-week Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-6-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Begin engaging with potential and current customers to assess mutual fit
- Become demo certified
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a strong understanding of Salesloft and feel comfortable pitching our software to prospects from self-sourced efforts
- Meet regularly with your assigned Account Executives, Manager, and peers to become an expert on the product, talk track and prospecting
- Continue your education around Salesloft’s competitive advantage and continue to strengthen your business acumen
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Complete your Lessonly training to ensure you are up-to-date on new releases and more
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Assist in the development of best practices for lead generation
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Work with sales and marketing to help create new campaigns to drive pipeline
- Be considered a top-performing SDR on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Apply for SDR university if interested in closer role
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
At Salesloft, we're not just a company, we're a community built on shared values.
We put our customers first, prioritize our team over ourselves, focus on results, have a bias toward taking action, and choose to see the glass as half full. These values have been at the heart of our growth in becoming the #1 leader in sales engagement software, and we're still just getting started.
Salesloft helps sales teams drive more revenue with the only complete Sales Engagement platform available in the market. Salesloft is the one place for sellers and managers to go to execute all their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, forecast with accuracy, and get the coaching and insights they need to win more deals. Thousands of the world’s most successful sales teams, like those at Google, 3M, IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2021, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, three times by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
In addition to our stand-out organizational health, G2 recently ranked us #1 in Enterprise Sales Engagement and we were named a leader in the 2022 Forrester Wave for Sales Engagement. We received the highest possible score in 26 out of 30 criteria, more than any other vendor evaluated in our category.
We’re redefining an age-old industry. This is challenging work – but our team of driven innovators makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, cutting-edge, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything we do and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-trajectory organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?