Senior DEI & Culture Program Manager
Job Title: Senior DEI & Culture Program Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want our world-class culture to continue to embed diversity, equity, and inclusion into every facet of our company. We want to continue to evolve and be a company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
We’re looking for an engaging, self-starting, and detailed Senior DEI & Culture Manager to join and support our fast-growing team. You will be a pivotal part of Salesloft’s success as our go-to for all culture and DEI programming. You will work closely with the People Leadership Team and leaders across the company to ensure we build and execute employee programming that connects employees, both in-person and remote and helps build a more inclusive organization.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a self-starting, creative, and organized individual who is passionate about translating culture to experiences and further embedding DEI into the fabric of an organization. To thrive in this role, you must have a thorough understanding of Human Resources, have a passion and understanding of DEI best practices, excel at juggling multiple tasks and enjoy providing a white glove employee experience. If you’re passionate about contributing to a growing organization, then becoming our Senior DEI & Culture Manager is the perfect opportunity for you!
Salesloft’s People team is a small but mighty team. We are passionate about providing the best possible employee experience for lofters! The team consists of results-oriented professionals with the initiative to take on any challenge and serve their fellow team members. The members of our team share a few common traits: they are warm and welcoming, self-motivated/ determined, and excited to contribute to the professional development of all Salesloft employees. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Human Resources/DEI
- Previous experience creating and coordinating DEI or culture programs from ideation to execution and evaluation.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Effective at thinking ‘outside of the box’ and building long-term strategic plans
- Ability to set and measure outcomes of programming by leveraging a data-driven mindset
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our People Team to provide the best and most accommodating experience possible
- A passion for teamwork and positively contributing to the success and reputation of Salesloft
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn the Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners across the business - the people team, cross-functional leaders, and ERG members.They will be key relationships for you throughout your role
- Become familiar with the employee lifecycle, Salesloft culture, and business processes
- Begin developing relationships with partners across the organization
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Work cross-functionally on projects
- Analyzes workforce trends and metrics to suggest action plans that increase overall employee engagement and retention for Lofters from all backgrounds.
- Assemble a 12 month strategic plan for culture and DEI programs
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Launched new programs and revamped existing programs to help us scale
- Assemble a company-wide sustainability plan
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be the subject matter expert on all things culture and DEI at Salesloft
- Leading and executing as a partner to the People team and business
- Reflect on your past 12 months, review with your manager, and develop a plan for ongoing professional development
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
At Salesloft, we're not just a company, we're a community built on shared values.
We put our customers first, prioritize our team over ourselves, focus on results, have a bias toward taking action, and choose to see the glass as half full. These values have been at the heart of our growth in becoming the #1 leader in sales engagement software, and we're still just getting started.
Salesloft helps sales teams drive more revenue with the only complete Sales Engagement platform available in the market. Salesloft is the one place for sellers and managers to go to execute all their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, forecast with accuracy, and get the coaching and insights they need to win more deals. Thousands of the world’s most successful sales teams, like those at Google, 3M, IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2021, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, three times by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
In addition to our stand-out organizational health, G2 recently ranked us #1 in Enterprise Sales Engagement and we were named a leader in the 2022 Forrester Wave for Sales Engagement. We received the highest possible score in 26 out of 30 criteria, more than any other vendor evaluated in our category.
We’re redefining an age-old industry. This is challenging work – but our team of driven innovators makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, cutting-edge, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything we do and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
It is Salesloft’s intent to pay all Lofters competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Salesloft’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?