Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive our product positioning by owning our go-to-market launch strategy for the product portfolio and new features. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will work closely with all members of our marketing, product & engineering teams.
As Regal's Product Marketing Manager, your skillset will encompass excellent writing and communication skills. You will have a passion for marketing technology and defining the future of B2C outbound sales. Additionally, if you're a marketer who has experience creating content effectively, and quickly and is hands-on, you will thrive in this role. Regal has big ambitions for our product marketing team, and we want you to help us lead that charge!
- Develop and support the go-to-market launch strategy for the product portfolio and new features within the Regal platform: define objectives and create accompanying messaging
- Lead rollout programs, including sales enablement, customer communications, and external marketing (collateral, website, content, and PR)
- Lead product launch process with Product to bring new products and features to market
- Ensure that internal communication is clear, consistent and that feedback loops are seamless. Partner on our sales enablement and training, including the development and rollout of materials such as sales demos, scripts, videos, customer stories, case studies, and more
- Lead internal product communications and training across all teams: Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Marketing about the product roadmap and new releases
- Strong writing skills are a must. Define Regal value proposition, including customer pain points, differentiators, market trends, and competitive analysis
- 2-4 years in product marketing or content marketing
- Experience writing and editing copy for various channels
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work closely with team members across divisions in a fast-paced environment
- Design skills are a plus, but not a requirement
We have offices in NYC (NoMad), Boston (Downtown/Financial) and San Francisco (Financial District). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.
See more open positions at Regal Voice
Something looks off?