New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal.io is actively looking to hire a Solution Consultant to join our Sales team! This is a pre-sales role that sits at the intersection of Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing -- you're looked at not just as a product expert, but as a thought leader that helps drive the future of Regal. We are looking for someone who can play a critical role in the success of our customers, products, and position in the marketplace.
- Provide technical sales partnerships to our sales teams and align our solutions to our customers' vision
- Execute effective product demos for our potential customers by creating compelling demonstrations and technical presentations tailored to diverse audiences within our prospect segments
- Assess the prospect’s challenges, think critically to devise solutions, and strategize how to present that information
- Document prospect needs/feature requests and communicates product feedback to our product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
- Answer product feature and technical questions from internal teams, prospects, and channel partners
- Maintain industry knowledge on the competitive landscape to enhance understanding of Regal platform differentiation
- 4+ years experience in Pre-Sales Engineering at a fast-growing revenue based SaaS product environment
- You have strong product command and technical domain knowledge of three or more of the following: CCaaS, B2C Sales, CX, MarTech, or APIs & Programming
- A passion for technology and an ability to translate that passion to impact business for our customers
- You're comfortable talking to prospects, providing perspective, and facilitating discovery, solution design, and proof of concept discussions
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people and think outside of the box
- Willingness to travel.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Growth Mindset learning and development stipend
- Happy hours, team outings, & annual offsites!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.