Customer Implementation Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle by onboarding Regal’s new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Regal. Includes ownership of project management, stakeholder management, implementation, training, and developing creative ways to use our internal tools and technology to efficiently and strategically manage and grow your accounts
As one of our foundational hires in our Customer Success department, you will have the opportunity to shape how we support our customers as we build a new strategy for the future.
- 2-6+ years experience in roles requiring technical project management or systems implementation. Must enjoy setting up and updating internal tools for marketing automation, CRM, Customer Data Platform, etc
- Domain Knowledge - You should know two or more of the following areas: SQL, SaaS, SMS Marketing, Email Marketing, Phone Sales, Contact Center Software, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics
- Right Attitude - to succeed you should be strongly self-motivated, methodical, tenacious, and very coachable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on having a customer-first mindset
- Desire to Learn - High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning new technology, systems and business areas
- Culture - Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with enterprise companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller customer success team
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Happy hours, team outings, & biannual off/onsites
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is only available in New York City.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad), Boston (Downtown/Financial) and San Francisco (Financial District). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.