Sr. Specialist, Learning & Development-Sales Enablement
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work. project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
Position Title: Sr Specialist, Learning & Development - Sales Enablement
Overview: This person will report to the Director of Learning & Development and sit within our People function. They will primarily partner with the Sales team to identify tools, resources, and training needed to effectively engage with prospects and close deals. This role will also be exposed to growth opportunities beyond Sales Enablement, offering development that stretches into centralized learning and development responsibilities.
- Content development: Create and curate sales collateral, presentations, resources, and other materials to support the go-to-market teams throughout the customer journey
- Training and enablement: Develop and deliver training programs on product knowledge, sales techniques, objection handling, and use of sales tools
- Streamline workflows: Evaluate and evolve current sales enablement processes to create efficiencies. Provide consistency and overarching enablement strategy that will drive business results
- Performance Tracking: Establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of sales enablement initiatives. Track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular reports to management
- Collaboration: Foster collaboration between learning and development, sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure alignment on messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies
You’re a great candidate if you:
- Have a growth mindset
- Have experience in sales enablement, sales operations, or a similar role
- Are solutions oriented
- Have Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are Highly organized, and detail oriented
- Can interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Love to and are effective working in a cross-functional team environment
Additional Skills that will help you shine:
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) and/or other sales enablement tools
- Experience with e-learning platforms, content management platforms, and virtual training delivery methods
- Any experience or background with supply chain or logistics
- SaaS sales experience
Diversity & Inclusion:
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any accommodation needed during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44:
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal background screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.