Senior Technical Support Specialist (German Speaker)
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
- Take ownership of customer issues and sees issues through to resolution. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to reported problems
- Identifying potential code bugs and escalating as needed
- Maintaining prompt, ongoing, and accurate communications to customers and 3rd party stakeholders throughout the course of a reported issue
- Participating, with assistance, in customer calls as needed
- Gain comfort with database queries and review of data
- Consistent agreed-upon performance levels goals/metrics reached
- Lead Customer calls for issue resolution, education or escalation
- Take ownership of expanding internal and external knowledge base via technical notes and customer-facing articles
- Assist colleagues with continuing education when available
Requirements & Skills:
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ yrs in customer-facing technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- General understanding of software flow, execution, and development processes
- Basic understanding of API and cloud technology, including basic database knowledge and utilities for monitoring and logging API transactions is helpful
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing tools such as Postman, Observe/Kibana and Snowflake
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Highly customer-oriented approach with excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written & verbal German & English is mandatory
- Experience with SQL is an additional asset
- 100% In-office Commitment: Employees are expected to contribute to our collaborative culture by working in the office five days weekly
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal back ground screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.