Product Marketing Manager
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
Product Marketing Manager
project44 is looking for a seasoned product marketer to unlock the next phase of innovation and growth. Critical to our success is compelling product marketing – killer messaging, high differentiation against our competitors, compelling stories about how our platform delivers results and content that scales our go-to-market. This individual will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales, and creative, teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and competitive insights, develop personas and use cases, and create messaging and collateral. This role is ideal for a self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and strategy to bring new products to the market.
What You’ll Do:
- Build compelling and cohesive messaging and positioning for new and existing products that speak to our relevant audiences - shippers, logistics providers, carriers, and partners
- Support our marketing efforts by managing end-to-end product launches and feature releases
- Communicate the vision and value of our platform to sales teams in enablement; develop sales tools and collateral that facilitate the selling process
- Support customer upsell and cross-sell marketing campaigns
- Create customer stories and case studies that highlight customer wins and product differentiation
- Support competitive analysis and collateral creation to educate project44 team members and the broader market on our unique value proposition
- Produce compelling external-facing content, including thought leadership content, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, and videos
- Design and improve processes that foster collaboration and alignment between sales, marketing, and product teams
- Support analyst interactions including briefings, Magic Quadrant and Market Guide submissions
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing at a high-tech company or similar
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience launching and growing enterprise products
- Excellent writing skills required a range of killer marketing assets, including messaging and positioning, compelling slide decks, marketing assets and website copy
- Proven track record of developing value focused sales enablement training and collateral for direct sales teams and global channel partners
- Exceptional communication skills in front of internal, external, and global audiences
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Supply chain experience strongly preferred
- Managing and planning strategic analyst interactions
- Familiarity with pricing, packaging, and SKU creation processes
- Understanding or experience in Retail, eCommerce Delivery, or Last Mile operations
- Experience in building, managing, and updating competitive programs, including battlecards and Win/Loss
Diversity & Inclusion:
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44:
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal background screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.