Senior Director, Global Field Marketing
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work. project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
As Senior Director, Global Field Marketing you will be responsible for planning and executing high touch regional programs to generate pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle, and build customer loyalty. You’ll collaborate with sales and marketing to develop and deliver campaigns that support project44 revenue goals. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that thrives in fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. Someone that enjoys taking ideas from inception to execution and always look for ways to improve and optimize. This role is both strategic planning and tactical execution, requiring both high-level conceptual thinking and attention to detail.
- Build, execute, and measure the success of regional marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and bookings targets, including conferences, localized events, virtual events, webinars, account-based marketing campaigns, and customer & partner marketing activities
- Run global field marketing strategy and work with regional marketing teams to execute
- Develop the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) function to drive revenue & engagement at target accounts and support the Sales organization.
- Oversee a global team of 5 field marketers across North America, EMEA and APAC, collaborating closely across multiple geographies and time zones
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales and sales leadership, demand generation, content marketing, and product marketing to execute field marketing campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with external vendors, associations, and partners to ensure high quality work and success of programs
- Oversee field events from concept to execution, including tradeshows and regional events
- Own relationships and run co-marketing initiatives with our strategic partners including Google, SAP, PwC and more
- Collaborate with customer marketing team on customer and user events as needed
- Responsible for recap and measurement of marketing programs and reporting data back to sales and marketing teams
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 10+ years in enterprise B2B SaaS marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital, and partner marketing
- Global experience required: proven ability to work closely with a distributed team
- Strong experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Solid experience educating, developing and partnering with individuals at a variety of levels
- Ability to project manage with strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and other marketing tools
- Data driven and ROI-focused, strong knowledge of funnel and pipeline metrics
- Travel as needed for trade-shows and regional events
- Must work a minimum of 3-days per week on-site
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More About project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.