Deal Desk Analyst
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
We are building a world-class Revenue Operations team to enable our next stage of growth, and our Deal Desk is at the forefront of driving revenue. As a Deal Desk analyst, you will work closely with our Americas sales teams to structure and enable their deals. You will also drive initiatives to improve our systems and deal processes.
- Advise the Sales team on optimal deal structure to balance customer needs and value to our business
- Manage deal flow and drive execution of new deals by working with sales leadership and cross-functional partners to ensure efficient deal processing
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives to optimize our quote to cash processes and systems
- Provide training and support for the Sales team on deal processes and structure
Personal qualities to succeed in the role:
- You have exceptional attention to detail and analytical problem solving skills.
- You prioritize data driven decisions and apply those to ambiguous situations.
- You raise your hand to take accountability and always drive your projects end-to-end.
- You excel at collaborating cross-functionally with sales, finance, and other team members around the world.
- 4+ years experience with Deal Desk, Deal Strategy, Sales, and/or Sales Operations in a fast-paced B2B tech company
- Experience with SaaS deal structures
- Extensive experience with Salesforce CRM and CPQ
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.