Sales Operations Analyst
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
We are building a world-class Revenue Operations team to enable our next stage of growth. As a Commissions Analyst, you will play a crucial role in managing, analyzing, and optimizing our sales commission structures. You will collaborate closely with the sales, finance, and HR teams to ensure accurate and efficient commission calculations and payments. You will partner with Sales leadership to design new commissions plans and provide ongoing support to execute them. This role requires a detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of sales compensation practices within a SaaS environment.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to optimize our commission structure by analyzing sales performance data
- Continuously enhance commission calculation processes, ensuring meticulous accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Collaborate across teams to effectively communicate commission-related information and streamline operational processes.
- Prepare comprehensive reports detailing commission payouts, performance metrics, and trends for stakeholders' informed decision-making.
Personal qualities to succeed in the role:
- Ability to analyze complex data sets, identify trends, and derive actionable insights to optimize commission structures.
- Precision and accuracy in handling commission calculations and ensuring compliance with established policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and articulate complex commission-related information.
- Capability to adapt to evolving business needs and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proactive approach to identify and resolve commission-related issues and streamline processes for efficiency.
- 4+ years of experience in commissions analysis, sales operations, finance, or a related domain, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel or other relevant software to manipulate and interpret complex data sets effectively.
- Comprehensive understanding of sales compensation practices, including commission plan structures and calculations.
- Intermediate familiarity with Salesforce; familiarity with commissions tools a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
p44 hires without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.