Chief of Staff - Chief People Officer
Job Title: Team Member Experience & Events Lead
Why project44? At project44, our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability in transportation and logistics. While we've made significant strides, there's still much work to be done in this massive industry, presenting a tremendous opportunity for growth. We're on the lookout for bright, ambitious individuals to join our expanding global team and contribute to creating a more productive and successful world. If you're passionate about changing the way the world ships, project44 is the place for you!
Position Overview: Team Member Experience and Events Lead
We are seeking an experienced Team Member Experience and Events Lead who is passionate about team member experience and can champion fun and collaborative events and programming for our global, hybrid and remote team member population. You will have the opportunity to put your fingerprints on memorable experiences that foster an engaging and inclusive culture here at p44. The role will be a key part of our People Team.
- Conceptualize and plan creative team member events such as holiday parties, team building activities and programs, guest speaker series, volunteering events, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and align office events to our global events calendars that champion our hybrid work policy (FlexConnect)
- Identify opportunities that boost workforce morale, collaboration, and company culture
- Manage event logistics from start to finish including budgeting, venue selection, agenda setting, vendor management, etc., working closely with our Procurement and office leadership teams
- Negotiate contracts with event vendors and suppliers to get the best rates with Procurement
- Ensure all events comply with company guidelines, legal obligations, and health and safety policies
- Execute events and programs smoothly, troubleshooting any last-minute issues that arise
- Track event metrics, gather feedback, and present post-event analyses to senior leadership
- 5 years managing engagement events from conception to execution
- Experience planning events across global regions
- Experience drafting communications for programs and events a plus
- Passion for bringing people together and fostering team collaboration
- Strong project management, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage complex logistics
- Bachelor's degree
If you're ready to be part of a dynamic team driving innovation in transportation and logistics, we invite you to join us at project44 and contribute to shaping the future of global supply chain solutions.
About project44: Since 2014, project44 has been at the forefront of transforming the transportation and logistics industry. As the sector continues to evolve and customer expectations rise, our Advanced Visibility Platform has played a pivotal role in eliminating inefficiencies caused by outdated technology and manual processes. Leading global brands rely on our platform to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44:
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal background screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.