Manager, Network Engagement - LTL
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for an engagement manager to help successfully build relationships with our LTL network of carriers. Tasked with growing and fostering relationships with the top carriers in the industry, understanding their needs from our system and helping work through data issues to provide the best experience for our mutual customers. You will be a leader, a salesperson, a network expert, a technical project manager, an integrations expert, and an efficient operator.
- Create lasting relationships and build trust with your book of carriers
- Deep dive into reporting to find areas of opportunities for improvement and work with stakeholders to implement solutions to issues
- Develop a vast understanding of project44’s product, capabilities, and levers to improve performance
- Continuous monitoring of the carriers’ progress and troubleshooting to ensure real-time tracking
- Drive carriers to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to leadership
- Work internally to find solutions for carrier performance issues and create action plans to ensure appropriate accountability
- Assist internal stakeholders to ensure customers are receiving the expect service levels from their partners
- Manage cross-functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify additional product offerings available to enhance network density across new product scopes
- Meet regularly with carriers to ensure all needs are met, including producing and leading Quarterly Business Reviews
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience in Account Management, Project Management, Performance Management, Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation operations, Carrier Relations, Carrier Procurement, and/or Carrier Sales
- 5+ years of experience with LTL in:
- Logistics Operations, and/or
- Carrier Procurement, and/or
- Carrier Sales
- Experience presenting to carriers, customer and internal leaders
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally within internal teams
- Data driven mindset with strong reporting skills, both tactical and executive levels
- Quick learner, especially around industry knowledge and for technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Passion for carrier/customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advance Excel experience
- Experience using Tableau, Looker or similar tools
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.