IT Support Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (On-Site)
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
At project44 we’re building a world-class Information Technology department to drive a world-class team member experience. You’ll work on the newest technology and be on the bleeding edge of innovation. We discarded yesterday’s tech a month ago. As an IT Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our project44 team members globally. You will work with other IT Analysts, IT Engineers, IT Project Managers, and IT Leadership across the globe to provide a world-class team member experience by delivering personalized, professional, and timely support to our team members globally. You will represent the front line of the Information Technology department and be one of the first people our team members interact with when they have questions, issues or requests.
What you bring
- Maybe you went to university for IT, maybe you learned it all in your basement – we’re good either way.
- This isn’t your first time doing this. You’ve worked one to three years in a similar helpdesk environment in an employee-facing role supporting a global organization
- You favor Microsoft over Google and love to work with Microsoft 365 including Office 365, Azure AD, and Endpoint Device Manager / Intune
- If we went to your house, we’d find macOS and Windows devices and hopefully at least one Raspberry Pi device because you like to tinker
- While we don’t really care if you have certifications, we want to know you a continual learner and that you continually invest in yourself
- You aren’t a fan of doing the same thing every day and thrive in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Ability to analyze and work with data and troubleshoot issues in a structured way
- Service minded. You will be supporting team members all over the world.
- Open mind-set, open to learning and applying new skills. You are structured, and have a desire to take initiative and responsibility
- Active listening and strong communication skills to relate to all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate difficult IT problems to non-technical end-users using terms and analogies they understand
- A drive to grow in your career
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continual monitoring of helpdesk queue for new tickets and updates to existing tickets
- Excellent and consistent ticket updates informing end-users and colleagues of ticket status
- A professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users both in-office and remote
- Maintain the existing Macs, PCs, and peripherals to standards determined by the company policy, by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures
- Deploy Macs, PCs, and associated peripherals including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment
- Assist in the compilation of technical documentation, guidelines and procedures
- Troubleshoot macOS, Windows 10/11, iOS and Android end-user devices
- Troubleshoot various SaaS applications including but not limited to Slack, Zoom, Atlassian (Confluence/Jira), and the Microsoft 365 platform
- Perform new-hire setup and training sessions
- Perform onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Collaborating on various projects across the organization
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.