Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Director, Executive Operations (DEO) . This person will be tasked with helping to organize global day-to-day operations, manage administrative functions, and assist on key strategic projects alongside our Director, Executive Operations. The primary function will be to support the DEO in an administrative/operational fashion and then ramp into broader operational initiatives in partnership with the global project44 team.
- Develops rigorous, seamless, and repeatable cadence in execution
- Maintain and manage business (and personal when needed) calendar
- Anticipate and manage any issues before they occur, create smooth operating motion
- Structure and organize department workday to execute against strategic goals
- Read, monitor, and respond to email
- Serve as business partner in some meetings, manage follow-up correspondence
- Prepare reporting, correspondence internally to help drive success of team
- Interface with executives and teams from investment firms, partners, customers
- Assist with reporting functions to drive team success
- Create operational frameworks with DOE and Chief of Staff to drive success
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to improve operational process
- Co-manage key projects deemed most critical to completion
- Assist in building out team and creating leverage for organization
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Self-starter, takes pride and ownership in work
- Growth oriented mindset, wants to contribute to the growth of the organization
- Calm under pressure and able to think quickly on your feet
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized & proactive
- Adaptable to cultures, work styles, personality types + can build advocacy
- 5+ years of Executive Assistance Experience
- 5+ years of operating experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Fosters and shapes cultural growth of a team environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
Something looks off?