Senior GTM Systems & Operations Analyst
Guru is on a mission to reinvent the way people connect with information at work. Our knowledge management solution provides teams with expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. Our goal is to give every team in the world trusted information so that they can do their best work. We're backed by an amazing group of investors and we're growing fast; in 2020 we raised a series C round which took our total funding to $70M.
At Guru, we know that talent is everywhere. We support remote and hybrid models of work, with offices in Philadelphia and San Francisco and employees spread across 23 states. Time differences can make live collaboration difficult, which is why we're intentional about our internal communication practices, favoring asynchronous options where possible.
Everyone is welcome here. Guru is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where every employee experiences a sense of belonging every day. It’s a fact that teams with diverse representation across race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and abilities perform better. If you’re interested, please apply even if you don’t check every box because you could be just what we’re looking for! We'd love passionate individuals to join us on the next stage of our journey!
Our GTM Systems team is on a journey to simplify and empower our go-to-market teams to do their best work in as effortless a manner as possible. The Sr. Analyst of GTM Systems is critical to making that happen. If you believe in the 80/20 principle, find elegance in simplicity, and prefer fewer fields used dynamically/dimensionally..this is for you. If you love building new processes that are simple but scalable in a creative and insightful manner…you’ll enjoy working with us. Said differently, we don’t want to be a company with 1000 orphaned SFDC fields and processes that only 1 person in the company (you) can explain.
You will get to work across marketing, sales, customer success, and support to architect, scope, build, test and rollout new SFDC projects while helping us maintain a scalable system of SFDC integrations with ancillary tools such as Clearbit, ChiliPiper and LeanData.
Given the volume of our customer acquisition and product-led model, this role will primarily focus on optimizing our SFDC Marketing Cloud processes, along with how it bridges over into Sales Cloud through tools like Clearbit, Chili Piper and LeanData. Your “zone of genius” will be simplifying and streamlining the processes in those tools for functional experts in Marketing executing email campaigns or Sales experts awaiting an event-based trigger/routing of a lead/contact that they can immediately take action upon for revenue uplift.
- Own Marketing Operations Technology from Lead to Opportunity: This excludes Webflow, our CMS, but is everything that touches a lead up until a meeting is completed by a prospect or a team is converted through our product. This includes but is not limited to Clearbit (enrichment), Chili Piper (lead scheduling), LeanData (lead routing), and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (our Marketing Ops tool for emails & sequences).
- Collaborate on Email Marketing: Support & own execution/devliery of our email marketing with our Creative team driving the design of nurturing campaigns, customer newsletters, email sequences for Sales Account Executives, and product launches. In this capacity, you will also serve as “air traffic control” reporter, building self-serve reporting for folks to digest which audiences are receiving what emails when (using data, not opinions).
- Facilitate best-in-class Forms & Landing Pages: Own the administration of forms (demo request, lead form, trial signup) in SFDC and ensure they follow best practices (as demonstrated with data, not opinions). Additionally, in partnership with our Creative Marketing team, facilitate the templatization of landing pages as needed for Webinars, Partner Referrals, and any other ad-hoc needs that the Creative Marketing team may not want to create through Webflow on getguru.com so we can empower Marketing to rapidly test/experiment without system bottlenecks.
- Master your part of the Customer Journey: Understand customer behaviors that trigger acquisition, engagement, and retention, as you work with Creative Marketing to create segmented and personalized marketing journeys that promote desired behaviors, again…in a one-to-many manner without creating 100 workflows/sequences.
- Master your part of the data journey: Understand the full-funnel sales lifecycle, including data handoffs between marketing and sales for data attribution to various lead sources and campaigns
- Empower others: Develop training and resources for others to self-serve. This includes owning the fidelity & execution of dynamic lists/audiences that Creative Marketing can select for any given campaign.
- Operate w/ Excellence: Ensure that best practices for data management and quality, workflow automation, lead scoring, lead routing, and lead nurture reporting are implemented and adapted
- 5+ years of relevant GTM systems/Revenue Systems experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
- Expert at SFDC Marketing Cloud (marketing automation), Clearbit (Enrichment), Chili Piper (Appt Scheduling & Round Robin), Lean Data (Routing)
- Strong analytical and communication skills - love working with data and communicating insights in an easy-to-understand manner
- Success managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Self starter and excellent in self management, experience in working with remote teams
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Curiosity, resourcefulness, and a desire to grow
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or other field with relevant work experience preferred
Hey, not everybody checks all the boxes, apply and let us get to know you and your experiences and we can learn and grow together here at Guru!
Compensation and benefits:
Note: Disclosure as required by relevant state law of the base salary compensation range for this role when being hired in Colorado, New York and Washington. The base salary compensation range for the position outlined is $119,000- $161,000. You may also be offered incentive stock options and benefits. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Paid sick leave, Paid parental leave, Paid family leave, Paid holidays, Mental health and wellbeing offerings, HSA/FSA available (where applicable), Office set-up reimbursement, Life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage, Short & long term disability coverage, and a Company-issued laptop and accessories.
The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, and other business considerations.
- Competitive salary
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental, Family & Medical Leave
- Unlimited Vacation
- Professional Development Stipend
- Wellness Stipend
- Home Office Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Thrive After Five: in recognition of our long-tenured employees, Guru celebrates your five year anniversary with a $10,000 personal travel reimbursement
- Remote perks
- Generous medical benefits package
- Guru-sponsored company & team events, no matter where you work