SEO Outreach Specialist
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, insurance and etc . Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
G2 is looking for a talented, self-motivated Off-page SEO expert who builds continuous authority by securing links from relevant domains within the SaaS space. You will be responsible for overseeing the performance of many G2 pages and leading the exploration of new link-building techniques to support the pages you manage
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead the strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending thru post-launch and on-going support.
- Conduct research on external domains to identify link-worthy websites for G2.
- Create innovative outreach messaging through the use of AI.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of link-building campaigns.
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships with website owners and bloggers.
- Find new link opportunities using the latest search techniques and conducting competitor backlink analysis.
- Provide recommendations to our content and SEO teams on how we can improve our chances of gaining high-quality links.
- Consistently monitor our website’s backlink profile and performance, and report back to higher management.
- Oversee the performance of multiple core G2 pages and report on their performance.
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 1-3 years of Off-page SEO experience
- Experience with cold outreach campaigns
- Experience with Off-page SEO in the SaaS industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivated and works with a sense of urgency
- Computer skills: Ahrefs, Hunter.io, Pitchbox, Gmail, and Microsoft Office.
- Network of relationships within the SaaS space
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.