Manager, Commercial and Mid Market Sales- EMEA
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and generous PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
G2 is in need of an experienced sales manager that will lead a team of quota carrying account executives in charge of acquiring new customers for our rapidly scaling business in EMEA.. This individual should have a proven track record of exceeding individual and team quotas with experience in a B2B sales management environment. The ideal candidate will be compassionate, entrepreneurial and possess a strong passion for coaching and developing talent.
In this role you will:
- Lead your team to create meaningful new business relationships across the region.
- Partner with our Relationship management and Customer Success Leadership for Mid-Market to create a holistic strategy for your client bases success adopting G2 and expanding their relationship.
- Hire, inspire and train new team members as well as develop and reward top performing account executives
- Lead and inspire a team of account executives tasked with helping our clients utilise the G2 platform to create tested relationships in their given marketplace.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in Revenue operations, Product, Marketing, Employee Success, Customer Success
- Contribute to annual strategic planning process
- Ensure team and individual quotas are exceeded
- Manage weekly team-wide pipeline meetings and training sessions
- Report on team pipeline and forecasts to CRO Leadership
- Ensure team collaboration across cross functional pods
We realise applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 5+ years of B2B account management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a quota carrying team in new business
- Experience working with marketing clients/agencies and or SaaS environment
- Experience with martech space and technical sales
- Proven track record of growing revenue and building net new customer base
- Strong leadership,analytical,and communication skills
What can help your application stand out:
- Media or Data sales experience
- Marketing agency background
- Experience in a martech environment
- Experience with SFDC and strong excel skills
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent at data visualization and creating compelling stories with data
- Experience working in a marketplace business
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.
For job applicants in California, the United Kingdom, and the European Union, please review this applicant privacy notice before applying to this job.