Software Engineer II (Frontend)
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
G2 is looking for an experienced and passionate Front-End Engineer who is excited to join our Product R&D team in India or Ukraine, which is execution-oriented, fast-moving, and implementing software using cutting-edge architectural components. The individual will be responsible for building high-quality UI/UX for our B2B SAAS product using modern Front-end frameworks like AngularJS.
In This Role, You Will:
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented AngularJS components on TS
- Craft complex data visualization modules with C3.js
- Improve the build and release process
- Closely work with the data, backend and QA teams
- Closely work with the product team to provide UX feedback and engineering feasibility
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in writing AngularJS code in production and a deep understanding of the framework.
- The product mindset
- Experience with GraphQL and C3/D3
- Hands-on experience with RxJS
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a relevant field with a strong background in software engineering
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- Ownership and a collaborative attitude.
- Knowledge of enterprise applications.
- Experience with NgRx store
- Experience SCSS preprocessor and modern layout techniques in CSS is a huge plus
- Experience in writing unit tests
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.