Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
The Payroll Manager role is an influential position that is integral to the success of the payroll process for the company. We are looking for an innovative team member who can be responsible for ensuring accurate/timely salary and related compensation payments.
How you’ll make an impact
- Ensure that payroll is paid in compliance with all Federal, State, possession or other jurisdictions tax and labor law requirements
- Provide long term strategy for the organization as to the growth and development of payroll software
- Work to develop and create future systems and processes for greater efficiencies throughout payroll
- Collaborate with HR Team to assure accurate data, streamline processes, identify integration opportunities
- Provide formal and ad-hoc analysis of payroll, benefits, time & attendance, etc
- Out of cycle/ad hoc payments of employees and production and issuance of manual checks or electronic transfers to bank accounts
- Support the annual Financial Statement audit, 401k audit, Workers Comp audit, and other audits as required
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters
- Manage annual preparation and delivery of Form W-2s
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Workday Payroll is required
- Minimum 5 years of payroll experience in a U.S. public company, preferably at a high-growth company
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and GSuite products
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Strong knowledge of payroll principles, practices, and regulations, including tax
- Ability to operate independently in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is inclusive of salary + equity. Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.