Business Analytics Manager, Pharma
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Serve as the analytics expert on assigned accounts to help sales teams monitor campaigns and develop business-focused recommendations
- Present results to clients’ marketing and analytics teams
- Craft a narrative around the delivered data to bridge the knowledge gap between data analysts and sales teams
- Design and guide creation of improved, automated client reporting for the entire organization
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform
- Builds relationships with key client and agency analytics team members
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets
The Core Values of the Insights team
As an organization we value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build a better future for all. Below are additional core values specific to the Insights Team.
- Collaboration—The best candidates and teammates are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
- Passion for Data—You’re going to help our clients and team members with data-driven decision making. We need someone that can manipulate millions of rows of data and also ask the right questions to find the important insights.
- Reliability – Our team is efficient, flexible, and agile only because we trust the reliability of each member. We need self-starters and goal-oriented individuals for our continued success.
- Curiosity – Continuous learning is a cornerstone at Doximity, and curious individuals thrive in our environment. We’re looking for someone who is curious enough about data to go above-and-beyond the task for the true insight.
- Respect – A key dynamic that allows our team to flourish is respect: for ourselves and our quality of work, for our teammates, and for our internal clients who are under the pressure of deadlines and finance goals.
What a Successful Candidate Must Have
- Five or more years of experience illustrating the traits outlined in our core values
- Advanced data manipulation skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with SQL for accessing data
- Experience presenting data to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in analytics for a life science company
- Agency, media, or vendor experience in healthcare technology
- Consulting or market research experience
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau etc.)
Fun Facts About the Insights team
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of clinicians and their connections.
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights.
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and other social events!
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is inclusive of salary + equity. Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.