Senior HR Business Partner
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Our People Operations mission is to attract, retain, and develop the very best talent, learn lots, and have fun along the way. The HR Business Partner plays a role in working with their business units on both strategic and operational initiatives.
How you’ll make an impact
- Partner with Curative managers, providing HR expertise and guidance.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop employment terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit structure, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Partner with Learning & Development to identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- 6+ years of HRBP experience supporting 200+ employee business units.
- Experience with creating compensation structures
- Have broad knowledge and experience in human resource management, talent development, and compensation.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
Curative Connects Communities with Caregivers. Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.