Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Our Strategy team is a foundational part of the Doximity organization and supports our business units and sales teams by providing insights, data, reporting and strategic recommendations to help our clients reach their marketing goals and strategic objectives. This role develops and maintains internal systems and processes to facilitate the analysis of large portions of our dataset, and supports the Strategy team in its mission to better align with Doximity clients and help grow Doximity’s core businesses.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work on analytics projects that will support custom deal development, and the expansion of our core businesses
- Become an expert in our internal product suite and provide backend support to our sales
- Manage a queue of sales development requests and surface insights to empower our sales team
- Own internal processes, maintain internal knowledge, and iterate on how we can scale the support and value we provide to our internal team and clients
What we’re looking for
- Masters or PhD-level experience in Statistics, as well as familiarity with health claims and other healthcare data
- Strong degree of comfort with large data sets - ability to analyze data to draw cogent business recommendations / conclusions
- Mastery of Excel; experience with other data analysis or visualization softwares a definite plus
- Excellent visualization and storytelling skills to explain your results and solutions to the stakeholders, clearly and compellingly
- Advanced skills using Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, and project management tools
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for projects
- Ability to triage and prioritize inbound requests
- Outstanding problem solving skills, analytical skills, and business judgment
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is inclusive of salary + equity. Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.