Senior Product Marketing Manager
Crunchbase helps over 75 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. Powered by best-in-class proprietary data, Crunchbase is democratizing access to opportunities so salespeople, entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future. We’re proud to build intelligent products that shape how companies and people connect and enable them to communicate in a more meaningful way.
We are committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in residents of these states:
California, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington
Our inclusive remote-first culture, generous PTO policies, competitive pay, and employee wellness benefits set us apart!
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help develop positioning, messaging, and go to market strategies for Crunchbase’s products. In this role you’ll be the go-to expert on our market, competitive landscape, target audiences, their needs, and what motivates them to action. You’ll also own the direct relationships with your product and rev-team partners to ensure we build and communicate the most compelling value for these audiences.
The Crunchbase Product Marketing team sits within the Product Team and works closely with leads from Product, Sales, Business Development, Customer Support, and Customer Experience. The Product Marketing Manager will provide guidance and support for efforts across the business, including top-of-funnel awareness through post-sale retention efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Messaging and positioning: crafting the story that ties our products and features together in a way that appeals to our target audiences
- Audience and persona segmentation: building insights that help us understand the psychographic and demographic traits of our key target customers so that we can build solutions and marketing they value
- Go to market strategies and campaigns: Owning plans that will help us bring features to market, working in collaboration with channel owners, customer-facing teams, and product management
- Customer insights tracking: Sharing back key customer feedback from beta programs, customer conversations, social channels, and case studies
- Competitive tracking: understanding what others in our space are doing, and who we’re up against in the company intelligence market
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Strong positioning and messaging skills
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills
- Proactive & highly organized
- Strong relationship building
- Curious, continuous learner
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 14 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission