Software QA Engineering Manager
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Coalesce is hiring a Software QA Engineering Manager to help us build the future of data transformation tooling. In this role you’ll lead our team of QA engineers in validating and verifying that the Coalesce product meets the highest standards of software quality.
The candidate will lead and manage our team of QA engineers to develop and execute test plans, identify and report defects and work closely with development teams to ensure that issues are resolved.
The ideal candidate will have experience in testing complex, front-end heavy UI's, managing direct reports, running overall quality strategy at a SaaS software company and working in tandem with automation teams in a continuous delivery environment.
SALARY: $110k-$140k + Equity. All final pay rates will be determined by the candidates specific education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- Lead the QA team in developing and executing comprehensive test plans for the Coalesce product
- Manage the QA team, conducting 1:1’s and providing continuous feedback to team members
- Collaborate with QA automation engineers on authoring tests and managing test coverage
- Identify, report, and track defects and work with development teams to resolve issues
- Implement and maintain tools and processes to support efficient and effective software testing
- Provide regular reports on the status of software quality to stakeholders
- Continuously improve the QA process and procedures to ensure that they align with industry best practices
- Extensive experience building test plans for a complex UI-heavy software application (editors, productivity apps, B2B SaaS, enterprise ETL tools)
- Experience managing a team of QA engineers
- Experience managing the overall test strategy for a software organization
- Experience advocating for customer experience and UI / UX usability
- Experience working with typical tools used in QA Automation such as Playwright, JIRA, Git
- Understanding of software QA automation principles and the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently in a remote-first environment
- Experience in SQL, data warehousing, data analytics, data engineering
Coalesce solves the most commonly failed project in IT: the data warehouse. Companies today need to be data-driven to be competitive. Coalesce is the only cloud-first data platform that enables companies to transform and streamline their analytics processes, enabling data-driven decision making and visibility at enterprise scale.
See more open positions at Coalesce
Something looks off?