Partner Alliance Manager, DaaS
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Partner Alliance Manager will originate new business opportunities through ZoomInfo’s Cloud Partner Alliances to grow our partner channels. The Partner Manager, Cloud will also drive attributed influenced revenue for our Cloud Partnerships. You will lead ZoomInfo’s relationships across Cloud alliance product areas. You will play a necessary part in driving wins at the most strategic accounts to support the success of our alliance program with the following outcomes:
- Position ZoomInfo as a leader in our Cloud Alliance partner ecosystems with access to senior Alliance partner leadership
- Achieve alliance metric targets across pipeline, revenue, and win rate
- Increase Alliance Partner maturity across the dimensions of the ZoomInfo Alliance Partner Framework
- Operate within assigned budget
This role will be reporting to ZoomInfo’s Cloud Director to ensure the program is in line with ZoomInfo’s overall partner programs and strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for demand and lead generation by the Amazon/AWS network
- Support the co-selling process between Amazon/AWS AEs/reps and Merkle sales leads and CPs
- Be a subject matter expert with Amazon/AWS, the ISL will help drive new sales at existing clients and new logos
- Train and support Amazon/AWS Partner Sales Manager who match partner opportunities with the alliance partners they know, trust and believe will best help close deals for partner.
- Accomplish your responsibilities aligned with the approved sales plan for Merkle services for partner and Merkle-influenced partner license revenue.
- Deliver, and contribute to, the joint narrative between Merkle and Partner in cooperation with Merkle solution owners.
- Support internal teams in identifying, developing and closing new business.
- Lead Salesforce Alliance enablement including participation in go-to-market activities, deal-registration / incentives, and management of Merkle virtual presence with Partner
- Bring the Partner alliance to higher levels of maturity across the Merkle Alliance Partner framework: Sales, Marketing, Enablement, Joint Initiatives, Delivery
- Contribute through internal teams to develop alliance partner offerings and go-to-market strategy
- Help manage the Salesforce Power Map and promote Merkle’s thesis into the Salesforce team
- Implement solutions to meet the business needs of clients and position the same
- Enter and track all opportunities in CRM portals to managed progress toward performance goals
Core systems and tools you may be working with: Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, GSuite, plus multiple other peripheral software tools in these ecosystems.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience working with and handling cloud partners, Databricks and Snowflake a plus
- Confirmed track records of sales over-performance
- Existing Cloud partner relationships and network
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confirmed capacity to build positive relationships and close business with partners
- Develop internal relationships within respective Verticals, Business Units and across ZoomInfo
- Experienced in partner-side, front-end sales, qualifying and converting opportunities into sales qualified leads
- Experienced selling into and/or partnering with Cloud Partners
- Comfortable working with SVP and C-Level leadership
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
The US base salary range for this position is $90,000 to $140,000 + variable compensation + benefits ($112,000 - $176,000 OTE (on target earnings))
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.