New Business Account Executive II
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Join our dynamic team as a New Business Account Executive II and embark on an exciting journey of driving success for high-growth businesses. ZoomInfo boasts a diverse clientele, from established Fortune 500 leaders, to nimble high-growth startups. As a key player in the growth of these companies, you'll utilize a consultative approach to identify challenges, showcasing our innovative products as strategic solutions.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. New Business Account Executives are supported by a strong qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with Sales Development Representatives to help them infiltrate target accounts, but they also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
What You'll Do:
- Exceed revenue quotas by generating new business opportunities
- Launch outbound motions and create impactful meetings
- Support customer requests during the pre-sale, from demos to legal and security reviews
- Harness referrals and existing relationships to uncover new business prospects
- Conduct product demos and customer training calls with Enablement teams
- Drive accurate forecasts, pipelines, and weekly reports on new business opportunities
- Share valuable client feedback with Engineering, Product, and Development teams for ongoing innovation
What You Bring:
- 2+ sales experience, including running demos and closing deals
- Experience selling into mid market accounts (500-1,000 employee headcount)
- The ability to move quickly, selling short sales cycles in a transactional environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tools (preferred)
- Self-starter mentality, capable of steering deals from inception to close independently
- Sales training certification (a definite plus)
- The ability to be practical, empathetic, autonomous, and flexible
What’s In It For You:
- Incredibly strong onboarding program, be set up for success in your first 90 days
- Ongoing training to help you grow
- Career growth potential across our Go-To-Market team
- Top notch tech stack
- Market leading product offering (check our our long list of G2 awards)
- Benefits to Help You Thrive -
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Eligibility for Future Equity Awards
- 401k Matching (50% of the first 7% of your contribution)
- 12 weeks Parental Leave for primary caregivers, 4 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Family forming benefits up to $20k, plus discounts on a Care.com membership
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Optional add ons such as pet insurance, legal service support, and more!
Ready to revolutionize the way businesses go to market? Apply now and be a driving force in shaping success for our clients and your career!
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Waltham, MA.
The US base salary range for this position is $65,000 to $80,000 + variable compensation + benefits ($130,000 $160,000 OTE (on target earnings)).
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.