Revenue Technology Analyst (RevOps)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Ready to lead the charge as our Revenue Technology Analyst? As a key player on our Revenue Operations team, you'll be at the forefront of developing, maintaining, and supporting our revenue technology systems, integrations, and platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of our revenue tech platforms, ensuring smooth operations.
- Address ongoing support requests and handle the day-to-day administrative needs of our users.
- Identify and address inefficiencies in our tech setup, focusing on process improvement and cleanup.
- Coordinate database cleanup procedures and bridge communication between IT and business users.
- Stay updated on the latest revenue tech releases and recommend best practices for optimal performance.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor data quality consistently.
- Create user documentation for seamless transitions to new releases and applications.
- Communicate technical requirements effectively to business stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with our revenue tech platform vendors.
- Fulfill duties aligned with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Undertake additional duties as assigned by the manager.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in GTM systems/Revenue Systems, preferably in a B2B SaaS startup.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of revenue technology platforms and their functionality.
- Experience in managing 3rd party integrations and vendor relationships.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills.
Ready to be a crucial part of our tech evolution? Apply now and let's make things happen!
This role is hybrid from one of our US office locations (Vancouver WA, Waltham MA, or Bethesda MD)
The US base salary range for this position is $100,000 to $140,000 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.