Principal Product Manager, Unified Profile
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo (ZI) is how businesses go to market (GTM) and we’re on a mission to modernize go-to-market for everyone. Powered by real-time data and insights, our unified engagement platform helps sales and marketing teams find, acquire, and grow customers. You will lead a team of talented designers, engineers, and analysts to build cutting-edge technologies that help solve the most complex go-to-market data problems.
This role will own our Unified profile product, the AI-powered real-time data and entity resolution that produces the most comprehensive view of 1st party and 3rd party data for ZoomInfo’s customers. This product offering will natively integrate into MarTech and CRM systems, other ZI product offerings and also be offered as “Data as a service (DaaS)” within all cloud environments. This source-agnostic entity resolution will fuel the data-driven day-to-day actions of hundreds of thousands of go-to-market professionals.
What you’ll do:
- Own Product Lifecycle: Champion products from early-stage ideation, through a successful launch, and into monitoring and iterative improvements.
- Set Vision and Roadmap: Paint a compelling vision and roadmap for the product, ensuring alignment with department and company objectives at every step.
- Customer Engagement: Regularly engage with customers to understand their needs and inform product decisions.
- Define and Analyze Metrics: Identify key metrics, implement tracking, analyze data, and translate insights into high-impact product initiatives.
- Customer Advocate: Promote customer-centric culture through exemplary behavior. Set the standard for putting users first.
- Lead Teams: Galvanize engineers, designers, and marketers to ship best-in-class experiences. You’re the focal point!
- Stakeholder Updates: Drive alignment across the organization by articulating product strategies with compelling narratives through regular, written updates to all stakeholders (including executives).
What you bring:
- Data is your passion. You’ve built complex data products before and chase the rush of unifying data from multiple fragmented sources to generate a unified view.
- You understand the challenges GTM teams face in unifying their data to generate a single view of their customers and prospects and have solved such data challenges at the petabyte scale.
- You thrive when presented with ambiguity. You prefer tackling problems with no clear or obvious solution, and like to get your hands dirty becoming an expert in what you are trying to solve. You have 10+ years of product management experience, and are comfortable setting a product strategy, roadmap, and executing it.
- You’re a strong written communicator. You have a proven track record of clearly and effectively conveying complex product concepts and strategies in writing to various audiences. This includes developing compelling product narratives, crafting detailed product requirement documents, and communicating product roadmaps and release plans across the organization.
- You have a proven track record driving measurable business outcomes in data-focused products. You are skilled at rallying teams around key performance indicators tied to company goals and adept at connecting daily work to long-term business impact.
- You are driven to make a major impact on ZoomInfo's bottom line. You build great products to power significant new business opportunities and revenue streams.
- Your True North is delivering an insanely great experience for every customer. You will spend a lot of time with customers to understand how people use the product. Turning these insights into product improvements is what fuels you.
What does success look like:
- You will develop the best-in-class AI-powered source agnostic entity resolution-based unified profile that delivers the most comprehensive view of data for our customers as a product offering, without them having to go through data wrangling challenges.
- Our customers will have more flexibility to choose how/where they want to use this product enabling speed to market thereby eliminating custom data efforts that are complex, time-consuming, and error-prone.
- Engineering and Data Science teams will see you as a trusted partner and enabler to help solve complex problems, define requirements, and build metrics to help monitor the efficacy and quality of our unified profile product.
- Customers, prospects, and the industry will know you as a trusted advisor and partner in understanding how a unified profile can generate the most comprehensive and connected view of their customers to help them understand when companies are in the market for their products.
How we work:
- We are Difference Makers. We believe that the seven most detrimental words to our company are “that’s the way it’s always been done.” Every day we strive to be 1% better, and we embrace innovation. We want to be the best place to work and the best place to be a customer.
- We are One Team, One Dream. The phrase “that’s not my job” does not exist at ZoomInfo. We are collaborative and inclusive. We don’t waste time on non-value adds, nor do we waste our talent by burning cycles on bad processes. We recognize employees often and celebrate our successes.
- We Define New Possibles. We are willing to take calculated risks. We aren’t siloed, and there are no politics. Every day we look beyond what is possible and define a new possible instead.
- We Get Stuff Done. Paper shuffling is not in our DNA. We strive to make data-based decisions and are not paralyzed by perpetual analysis. We work with a bias towards action.
- Our Bar is High. We anticipate our customer needs before our customers know what they want. Our work ethic doesn’t end with our customer; we embed these same behaviors in how we work with each other. We know that each of our actions matter and that our determination will drive results.
- We are Fanatic About Our Customers’ Success. We anticipate our customer needs before our customers know what they want. Our work ethic doesn’t end with our customer; we embed these same behaviors in how we work with each other. We know that each of our actions matter and that our determination will drive results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $156,800 - $196,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
#LI-PS1 #LI-hybrid #LI-remote
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.