Revenue Enablement Platform Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking for a detailed, technical, empathetic, and results-oriented Platform Manager to join a Global Revenue Enablement team that supercharges ZoomInfo’s Go-To-Market organization.
This role will be critical in delivering on an enablement strategy that ensures our Go-To-Market teams have access to the selling and enablement materials that they need to best position ZoomInfo’s offerings in sales situations.
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from one of our US offices.
What You Will Do:
- Help earn and retain seller trust in our critical enablement systems, primarily Seismic
- Shape and administer the system
- Manage content publishing processes
- Own content lifecycle management
- Maintain metadata hygiene to ensure users can search and find content quickly
- Collaborate with content owners
- Coordinate with the Enablement Platforms team
- Help define users’ platform experience
- Execute adoption promotions
- Drive down Time-to-Find as a KPI of implementation health
- Support usage reporting and data analysis
- Present with impact and creativity on the outcomes you drive for the org
- Work hard and laugh hard - this should be fun!
What You Bring:
- Experience administering SaaS based applications, (Seismic experience preferred)
- Experience working with revenue organizations including; sales, solution consultants, and/or customer experience roles
- Experience managing, organizing, and optimizing large volumes of content in systems
- Familiarity with usage reporting, trend analysis, and using spreadsheet tools
- Demonstrated experience with content authoring, packaging, and management tools used in enablement organization including:
- Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite
- Learning management systems
- Content management platforms such as Seismic, Highspot, etc.
- Experience with Zoominfo SalesOS, Chorus, Engage or its competitor solutions is a plus
- Proven experience in effective cross-functional relationship management
- Experience troubleshooting problems with end users
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Insatiable curiosity and love of product technology
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong judgment, initiative, and sense of urgency
The US base salary range for this position is $65,000 to $85,000 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.