At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Solution Consulting team at ZoomInfo is made up of solution experts focused on enabling our customers and prospects to maximize the value that they get out of our solutions. We are problem solvers and strategic thinkers who are obsessed with making our customers successful. We sit at the intersection of Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering and work collaboratively with each to continue to drive value for our customers. We are a team of solution consultants that are customer centric and we believe in the value we can add and stay honest about it. We love to learn, are open to giving and receiving feedback and are passionate about making our clients successful.
We build trust and confidence with customers by mapping use cases, business objectives, and requirements to innovative solutions to solve complex problems that significantly impact our customers' success.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with AE’s and AM’s to discover customer needs and design solutions to solve complex customer challenges.
- Be the expert that articulates our solution capabilities through solution demonstrations anchored in the context of customer need and value
- Lead the technical aspects of the solution and customer evaluations while ensuring a memorable experience and delivering value to ensure the technical win
- Track and raise feature requests while collaborating closely with product management and engineering teams. Enhancements/capabilities and competitive intel
What You Bring:
- 4+ years presales solution consulting or technical sales experience in SaaS or enterprise technology space
- Self-starter and team player that excels working in an unstructured environment and can quickly grasp technical concepts
- Customer obsessed mindset with a knack for understanding and solving problems using technology solutions
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Proficient in delivering software demonstrations in-person and virtually
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Previous experience designing solutions in a platform/multi product environment
- Experience with Demo2Win and Value Selling Methodologies
- Experience selling into Sales/Marketing/Data Ops, Sales Leadership, Data Science, and Marketing
The US base salary range for this position is $130,000 to $170,000 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.