Software Asset Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Software Asset Manager
Zoominfo Technologies LLC
Location: Waltham Massachusetts Preferred, Vancouver Washington Possible
As the Technology Software Asset Manager (SAM) Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Software Asset Management practice. This includes oversight of the provisioning, deprovisioning, policy and process for hands on management of the SAAS Technology stack at Zoominfo. You will need to implement tools and processes to establish governance of the existing technology stack, and new products that are brought into the company. This includes the end-to-end asset lifecycle from planning, acquiring, deployment, management, and retirement of software assets. The Software Asset Management Manager will also be responsible for ensuring successful audits are achieved and when they are necessary. The SAM ITAM Manager will report to the VP of Procurement.
- Support the implementation, administration, and enforcement of all IT software asset management and related technology policies, controls, standards, procedures, and processes related to SAM.
- Develop strong strategic and tactical relationships within the IT Org.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for program success and report up to management, specifically focused on cost savings and strategic / landscape improvements
- Monitor license compliance and application usage to identify, reallocate and remove unused software.
- Identify savings opportunities for underutilized technologies.
- Work closely with the Procurement and IT Teams in advance of transactions, and periodically throughout the year to create good hygiene on license allocation.
- Create compliance reports and analysis to review with license owners for renewals, audits, or ad hoc requirements on a regular basis.
- Ensure audit compliance for the SAM IT software assets.
- Guide IT Asset SAM team members in the daily administration of all software management related activities.
- Support internal customers and stakeholders such as IT, Vendor Management, Security, Finance, Compliance and Legal before, during or after an external publisher audit to ensure that they are not procuring unnecessary licenses and licenses are re-harvested.
- Collaborate with Procurement and Business Stakeholders on enterprise license true-ups, reconciliation in support of contract renewals by providing them an overview of what they currently have, what they use and what they should true-up or renew
- Represent SAM within Change Management
- Engage with Projects to provide License Management and SAM related deliverables.
- Determine best practices for automation, versus manual intervention
- Continuously improve and innovate Software Asset Management processes and standard methodologies based on industry best practices.
The US base salary range for this position is $91,000 to $114,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.