Revenue Enablement Manager, Sales Development
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Revenue Enablement Manager, focused on our Sales Development team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our SDR organization. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced professional who can lead the design, implementation, and optimization of training and development initiatives for our SDR teams.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with GTM leaders to identify areas for development within the SDR organization.
- Provide recommendations on content, based on evolving business needs and industry trends.
- Build, programmatize, and maintain scalable enablement programs that drive performance improvements.
- Manage the intake of enablement requests and discern priorities for delivery to the SDR leadership team.
- Regularly analyze key metrics across the SDR team to ensure alignment with performance goals.
- Stay abreast of external enablement best practices to continuously refine and enhance programs.
- Define clear learning objectives for each initiative, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Enablement Ops team to deliver supporting collateral and e-learning materials that reinforce learning objectives.
- Develop engaging live training collateral, activities, and interactive sessions that drive desired behavioral outcomes across the SDR organization.
- Work closely with revenue leadership to determine quarterly strategic priorities.
- Report on metrics and feedback to leadership, providing insights and recommendations for ongoing improvement.
What You Bring:
- Experience building, managing, and measuring enablement program/initiative progress
- Experience working with/in enablement teams focused on GTM personas
- Demonstrated skills in content creation and delivery to selling teams (sales, pre-sales and/or post-sales)
- Ability to lead and project manage multiple initiatives of varying complexity and timeframes
- Prior experience as a seller highly preferred
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Vancouver, WA.
The US base salary range for this position is $85,000 to $115,000 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.