Account Manager I (SMB)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Are you ready to elevate your career as an SMB (small and medium business) Account Manager with ZoomInfo? We’re looking for a passionate individual to join our team and take on the thrilling role of upselling and retaining a portfolio of SMB accounts (companies with under 100 employee headcount). If you're energized by the prospect of driving business growth, exceeding goals, and being an integral part of a high-performing team, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a book of approximately 200+ existing customer accounts with a focus on account retention and growth
- Harness the power of referrals and existing relationships to unearth new business opportunities within our valued clients.
- Showcase your expertise through engaging online product demos that captivate and convert potential clients.
- Craft accurate forecasts and pipelines within Salesforce.
- Collaborate within a dynamic team environment to propel and close deals over the phone.
- Target the right people within existing clients by understanding what clients we work within key vertical markets and how we are getting their peers quick ROI
- Be the epitome of preparation in all client meetings – well-researched, knowledgeable, professional, and kind.
What You Bring:
- 1+ year of successful sales with consistent quota attainment.
- The ability to deliver a compelling message that resonates across all levels.
- Experience in transactional and solution selling, showcasing your confidence throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong organizational abilities.
- High energy and a 'can do' attitude, with the ability to balance multiple tasks effortlessly.
- Quick qualification skills and relationship-building prowess.
- Independence and motivation to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM or Salesforce.com is a plus.
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Bethesda, MD.
Comp & Benefits:
The US base salary range for this position is $58,000-$75,000 + variable compensation + benefits ($90,000 - $105,000 OTE (on target earnings).
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.