Instructional Designer, Revenue Enablement
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking for a creative and results-oriented Instructional Designer to join a Global Revenue Enablement team that supercharges ZoomInfo’s Go-To-Market organization.
As an instructional designer you are adept at balancing creativity with practicality, ensuring that all learning materials are not only engaging and innovative but also align with the organization's goals and enhance the capabilities of the customer experience team.
What you will do:
Work with the Customer Experience Enablement Lead to design Enablement Content for all Customer Experience personas:
- Developing E-Learning Courses
- Creating Instructor-Led Training Materials
- Designing Job Aids and Performance Support Tools
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis:
- Implementing Learning Technologies including Exploring and integrating new technologies like virtual reality or gamification to enhance learning experiences.
- Evaluating Training Effectiveness
- Collaborating on Cross-Functional Projects
- Project Management including Leading instructional design projects, managing timelines, and coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Continuous Professional Development:
- Mentoring and Coaching by sharing/leading best practices and lessons learned with peers and collaborators.
- Portfolio of previous instructional design work demonstrating expertise and creativity.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and the latest trends in instructional design and e-learning.
What you bring:
- Business-to-business (B2B) experience
- A deep understanding of instructional design theories, models, and best practices.
- Ability to manage complex and larger-scale projects, often managing projects end-to-end, from analysis to evaluation.
- Work independently and trustworthy to make key decisions on design and implementation.
- Highly proficient with various authoring tools and technologies.
- Skilled in applying a wide range of instructional strategies to suit different learning needs.
- Capable of handling unexpected challenges and adapting materials accordingly.
- Often takes on a leadership role in project teams.
- More experienced in collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders and can guide and mentor less experienced colleagues.
- Experience working on international internal teams is a plus
- Familiarity in working with Customer Success / Customer Experience organization, ideal!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design, preferably in a customer service or customer experience environment.
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools (such as Rise, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate), LMS systems, and Google Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and effectively.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills to design engaging and effective learning solutions.
- Experience in managing instructional design projects with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with various stakeholders
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Waltham, MA.
The US base salary range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.