Principal Salesforce Developer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Principal Salesforce Engineer/Developer
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Salesforce Engineer/Developer to lead complex development projects and drive innovation within our SaaS platform. You will be a technical expert and mentor, guiding the development team and shaping our Salesforce architecture for scalability, performance, and maintainability.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and implement robust and scalable Salesforce solutions using Apex, Lightning Web Components, and other Salesforce tools.
- Deeply understand business needs and translate them into elegant and efficient Salesforce solutions.
- Architect and implement complex customizations, including but not limited to advanced process automation such as Flows, Approval processes to handle intricate business logic, Lightning Web Components to build dynamic user interfaces and interactive experiences and custom objects to accommodate unique data structures
- Integration with external systems (marketing automation, payment gateways, etc.) via APIs, middleware applications and other tools.
- Lead the development, hands-on work and implementation of Commerce Cloud and Experience cloud.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability through code reviews and adherence to best practices.
- Optimize Salesforce performance and scalability to handle growing business logic, internal/ external user base and data volumes.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, fostering a culture of learning and growth.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce technologies, best practices, and trends.
What you bring:
- 8+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer, with proven success in leading complex projects and strong focus on SaaS and Ecommerce Solutions
- Proven experience designing, developing and implementing complex Salesforce applications and integrations
- In-depth expertise in Apex, Lightning Web Components, Flows and other core Salesforce tools.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce customization and configuration.
- Experience implementing Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
- Hands on Experience with applications such as Mulesoft and/or Dell Boomi to integrate Front office and middle office applications with back office applications
- Experience implementing Commerce cloud and or Experience cloud
- Proven ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable Apex code.
- Experience with performance optimization techniques and best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively bridge technical and business needs.
- Strong understanding of SoX compliance process
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills to guide and inspire junior developers.
- Passion for problem-solving and a drive for continuous learning and improvement.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is required
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification preferred
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.