UX Designer III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for taking product requirements and creating beautiful user flows and prototypes with pixel-perfect UI. Additionally, drive user testing, conduct user research and competitor analysis, and collaborate with Product Managers to deliver a best-in-class user experience. A successful candidate will be familiar with Product Design methodologies.
The Responsibilities Of This Opportunity Include
- Translate highly complex requirements into easy-to-understand flows and pixel-perfect designs.
- Execute all thought processes, UX, visual design stages from collaboration with product managers and other designers, brainstorming and conceptualization to the final hand-off to engineering.
- Design using our design system, ensuring adherence to its guidelines and standards.
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications
- 5 years of Product design experience, preference will be given to candidates who have expertise in designing complex solutions for B2B systems and a proven ability to generate creative solutions for web and product design.
- Relevant academic background such as a degree in the field of visual communication interactive design, industrial engineering, architecture, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio which includes both web and complex systems/projects.
- A passion for design, with an eye for detail, a good understanding of visual hierarchy and usability.
- Figma experience, including excellent component use and prototyping, is a must.
- Experience in collaborating closely with R&D and product
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Strong multi-tasking ability, availability & flexible working hours due to tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude and excellent social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team.
- High level of written and spoken English.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.