Tax Manager, State & Local
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Tax Manager, State & Local
Zoominfo Technologies LLC
Vancouver Washington Preferred, Remote Possible
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Tax Manager, State & Local, you will report to the head of the tax department and be part of an eight-person tax group. You will be responsible for the company’s state and local income and franchise tax matters.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Formulating the Company’s state and local tax strategy and ensuring taxes are considered within the company’s decision-making
- Responding to state law changes and researching various state and local technical tax issues
- Leading the preparation and review of state and local income and franchise tax returns and associated workpapers
- Supporting state and local aspects of tax provision workpapers
- Forecasting of state and local taxes and being responsible for the roll forward and reconciliation of tax GL accounts
- Drafting and reviewing responses to correspondence/notices from state taxing authorities
- Supporting state and local aspects of M&A activities, tax audits, and business queries
- Engaging and aligning with internal and external business partners and advisors
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A wonderful attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Five or more years of tax experience in industry or public accounting
- Experience working with OneSource or similar tax software
- Familiarity with corporate accounting and SAP/ERP systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, with a master’s degree or law degree is desirable
The US base salary range for this position is $100,000 to $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.