Systems Administrator III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The System Administrator role will design and support hardware, software, and cloud services to deploy, manage, track, harden and audit endpoint devices. The administrator will act as the Tier 3 Level support and is responsible for system architecture and design, tracking and troubleshooting mobile devices through inTune and JAMF. This individual manages, maintains, troubleshoots and optimizes the mobile cloud environment, its related endpoint devices and suggests adjustments and new system designs for future needs. The administrator ensures that all endpoint devices and activations are in compliance with PCI and other industry standard security policies and procedures.
- Enforce mobile device policies and procedures in JAMF and inTune.
- Perform security patching and application updates of all systems supported by the Mobile Device Team.
- Responsible for tracking of device inventory in MDM and performing audits.
- Design, deploy, integrate and maintain Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Experience with patch management preferably Automox
- Collaborate with the team to test all new application builds before deployment through MDM.
- Perform intermediate to advanced level troubleshooting and remediation of issues with endpoints devices and deployed applications.
- Perform intermediate to advanced level system administration duties (i.e., vulnerability analysis, local firewall management, and MDM (Mobile Device Management) group policy management)
- Enable zero-touch deployments, robust management policies, and enable users through self-service
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience with Endpoint Security
Knowledge in managing both iOS, Android and Windows devices
Knowledge in managing Apple Business Manager and DEP.
Experience with Microsoft InTune and Jamf
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
Strong understanding and background of working with large endpoint device management environments
Knowledge in MDM architecture and infrastructure
Excellent teamwork, time-management and organizational skills
Excellent communication skills
Regularly work with multiple departments to accomplish changing business needs
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Demonstrated leadership and personnel project management skills
The US base salary range for this position is $83,520.00 to $104,400.00 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.