Software Engineer III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We are seeking a highly technical, fast grasp & hands-on Full-Stack Principal Software Engineer who will be part of a team, focusing on FE infrastructure, performance, cross-platform components, and guidelines.
The successful individual will have a proven ability to lead cross company initiatives, architectures, and CICD, go into architectural designs, and understand how to build scalable software. Lead cross-organizational working groups, and initiatives, improving the processes and mentoring other engineers
- Be highly technical and understanding of Angular, new technologies and in-depth understanding.
- Improve the release and development processes to enable faster delivery with focus on quality.
- Hands-on direction and coding experience (end-to-end) - will be responsible for code reviews and coding as needed and ready to jump in.
- Mentor, coach and support a highly effective group of passionate engineers to foster a high-performance culture.
- Introduce and work by best practices, testing, performance oriented code including continuous deployment and continuous integration.
- Have a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation, and excellence while continuously elevating the quality of our engineering organization.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering highly scalable SaaS applications using modern frameworks and technologies like Angular (must), Node.js (advantage).
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members.
- Experience with CICD for FE, Micro-Frontend, Module federation, NX, Monorepo - Big Advantage.
- Familiar with Datadog or any other observability/monitoring - Advantage.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.