At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Data Research team plays a key role in researching, verifying, and improving data for ZoomInfo’s best-in-class B2B data offerings. We are looking for a Research Analyst I to join the research team and deepen research impact on ZoomInfo data coverage and quality. Currently, the main focuses of the research team are to manually research and verify company and employment data attributes and assist engineering and data analysis teams through data health monitoring and model testing. We are expanding the team responsibilities and capabilities so we can play a bigger role in our fast growing data offerings. A few new areas of focus include conducting root cause analysis of bad data, identifying trends that impact large volumes of data, and identifying gaps and source opportunities. The Research Analyst I will report to the Research Manager and play a key role in fulfilling the current as well as the expanded research team functions.
- Have full understanding of how ZI data works, with deeper expertise on data and projects of the focus areas
- Have advanced knowledge of various internal tools, including review rooms, CERA, CERA bulk, list match, etc.
- Conduct research on data processed by the team; identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and solutions
- Identify best practices and single sources of truth when dealing with ambiguous data situations in research, build training materials and conduct trainings across the team
- Play a supporting role in projects assigned by the manager, take on process management, QA, documentation, and hands-on research roles when needed
- Write concise project summaries, including trends, broad issues and recommendations
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in market research, applied social sciences, economics, business or related field
- 1+ years of experience in syndicated market research, data analysis, data management, or other relevant fields, with specific focus on secondary research methodologies
- Experience managing and analyzing large datasets using analytical tools, e.g., Google Sheets, SQL
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pinpoint critical issues from a large volume of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to juggle between different projects and prioritize
- Strong ability to identify problems and find solutions independently
The US base salary range for this position is $56,000 - $70,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.